Selling a Home Privately in New Zealand
DIY Real Estate have been New Zealand private sale real estate specialists since 1999 and provide:
- Private sale information and options
- A top selling book about how to sell your home privately
- Real estate signs, for sale signs, open home signs, brochure holders and products
- Private sale real estate listings from around New Zealand
Why sell your property through a real estate agent when selling privately is a viable choice. Selling your own home or property privately not only saves real estate commission fees but people choosing the homesell FSBO option (For Sale By Owner) means you are in control of the process - and it's not hard.
When it comes to selling real estate privately in NZ there are three distinct groups:
- Those who haven't previously considered a private sale and need more information
- Those who are selling privately but aren't necessarily maximising their chances of success
- Those who would like to give it a go but aren't too sure about how to go about it
Don't just ring a real estate agent - sell your own property. Read more about why you should be selling your house privately in New Zealand and consider buying the book 'Selling a Home Privately in New Zealand' by Garry Bond.
Private Sale Book
Written specifically for the New Zealand market and constantly updated and reprinted, the 130 page book 'Selling a Home Privately in New Zealand' is a must read. Read book reviews and media releases.
- Explains in logical and easy to understand step by step chapters (from pricing and marketing to negotiating the sale of your property)
- Provides confidence, knowledge and skills
- Helps give you a professional edge to all parts of the selling process
- Gets you through the realestate paperwork and legal details
- Gain access to a Book Owners section (download check lists, brochure template and more)
Real Estate Signs, Signage and Sales Aids
Realestate signage is very important and many properties sales eventuate from people simply driving past and seeing a for sale sign. Signs reflect your professional attitude and present a good image. Ultimately potential buyers should not even be able to tell you are selling your house privately.
DIY Real Estate is able to supply cost effective real estate signs and sales aids including (for sale signs, open home signs and sign stands, brochure holders).
"I would like to thank you for your fantastic products, great communication, very fast delivery plus awesome friendly service."Sue Wells, Rotorua
Featured Private Sale Real Estate Listings
North Otago : Otematata
3 bedroom house on easy care sunny section with large double, boat height Versatile garage. Very popular holiday rental and price negotiable over $205,000. 14 Spencer Road, Otematata, North Otago. Ph 027-5440584 or 03-3126210
Otago : Clutha
Suitable for Family Home or Holiday Retreat. Two spacious lawn areas (one quite private). New roof and new roof Insulation. Wetback waterheating with relatively new woodburner. Three bedrooms have double wardrobes. Sunroom off the master bedroom. Timber kitchen finish. Cooker and Fridge (6yr old) in the kitchen. Mains sewage and towns water supply. ...more
Waikato : Hamilton Hutt
This very tidy 3 bedroom home is ready for a family to move in and enjoy! On a fully fenced 642m2 section, this well maintained property has an immaculate lawn area, low maintenance barked gardens, children’s play area and large deck that captures all day sun. The interior has been renovated throughout and features gas heating/hot water/hobs, polished kitchen floor, carpet throughout and some natural timber window frames. 1 ½ garaging has workbench and great storage. . ...more
Waikato : Quuenwood
A rare opportunity is presented here with this distinguished home in the heart of Queenwood.With three bedrooms and a fourth room available for an office or extra bedroom.With gas heating and two toilets for convenience . With a large manicured private garden,and decking with BBQ area. A double "end on end" garage with internal access along with off street parking at front. With to many other features to mention this home needs to be seen first hand to be fully appreciated. . . ...more