Selling a Home Privately in New Zealand
DIY Real Estate have been New Zealand private sale real estate specialists since 1999 and are experts in the private sale area. With many years experience DIY Real Estate provides:
- Private sale information and options
- A top selling book about how to sell your home privately
- Real estate signs, for sale signs, open home signs, handouts, brochure holders and products
- Private sale real estate property listings from around New Zealand
Why sell your property through a real estate agent when selling privately is a very viable choice. Selling your own home or property privately not only saves real estate commission fees but people choosing the homesell FSBO (For Sale By Owner) option means they are in control - and the process itself is not hard to follow.
The sale was confirmed a few days after our deadline. The process was good and we used the DIY Real Estate signage and brochures. They worked really well... Chris Bridgman, Christchurch
When it comes to selling real estate privately in NZ there are three distinct groups:
- Those who haven't previously considered a private sale and need more information
- Those who are selling privately but aren't necessarily maximising their chances of success
- Those who would like to give it a go but aren't too sure about how to go about it
Don't just ring a real estate agent - sell your own property. Read more about why you should be selling your house privately in New Zealand and consider buying the book 'Selling a Home Privately in New Zealand' by Garry Bond.
PRIVATE SALE BOOK - The 'How To Guide' to Selling Privately
Written specifically for the New Zealand market and regularly updated and reprinted, the 130 page book 'Selling a Home Privately in New Zealand' is a must read.
- Explains in logical and easy to understand step by step chapters (from pricing and marketing to negotiating the sale of your property)
- Provides confidence, knowledge and skills
- Helps give you a professional edge to all parts of the selling process
- Gets you through the realestate paperwork and legal details
- Gain access to a Book Owners section (download check lists, brochure template and more)
Read book reviews and media releases.
REAL ESTATE SIGNAGE - Signs, Brochures and Products
Realestate signage is very important and many properties sales eventuate from people simply driving past and seeing a for sale sign. Signs reflect your professional attitude and present a good image. Ultimately potential buyers should not even be able to tell you are selling your house privately.
DIY Real Estate is able to supply cost effective real estate signs and sales aids including For Sale signs, Open Home signs and Sign Stands, Brochures and Brochure Holders.
I would like to thank you for your fantastic products, great communication, very fast delivery plus awesome friendly service... Sue Wells, Rotorua
PRIVATE SALES REAL ESTATE - Property Listings
DIY Real Estate feature properties for sale from around New Zealand that are for sale privately. Anyone who has property for sale privately can list for free and those who purchase signage are entitled to a premium property listing.
With a wide range of private real estate for sale - from a holiday home close to the beach to million dollar properties - buying privately couldn't be easier. Add your own property for sale free of charge or search the private properties for sale section