PRIVATE SALE BOOK
Do you want to know how to sell a house or property privately? Have you ever looked for information about selling your own home privately? When the author was wanting to sell his own home privately there wasn't much available and getting good information was difficult. What was around was either very short on detail or didn't explain things in any logical manner.
Official statistics indicate we move house every 7 to 8 years - that's a lot of commission to pay over a lifetime and buying the book is a once only investment. On a $300,000 house sale, it would take you on average over 500 hours extra work (overtime) at $20 per hour to recoup the amount you just paid in real estate agents commission fees.
This professionally written book (over 130 pages) covers selling a home privately in New Zealand and could possibly be the best investment you will ever make. Do it the right way and maximise your chance of a successful sale.
Follow us on Facebook or click .
What's In The Book
This book is the complete guide to selling a home in New Zealand and could save you thousands not only now but for any future property sales you may make. The easy to read chapters are broken into 8 logical steps.
- Pricing your Home correctly and the selling options available
- Solicitors Roles and where they fit in
- Preparation and Presenting your Home to get the best results
- Property Details including chattels and location
- Advertising and Marketing for maximum effect
- Buyer Enquires and how to handle them
- Buyer Inspections and Open Homes
- Offers, Negotiation and Paperwork simplified with clear instructions on what options you have when a buyer wants to make an offer plus the legal jargon and contract explained in plain english.
Plus more ...
- Includes worksheets, detail forms and check lists so you don't miss anything
- Access to a passworded section of this Web site to download all of the above worksheets in full A4 size to get you up and running quickly
- Gives you the required professional edge to get the price your home is worth
- Helps you gain confidence and new skills
- Gets you through the paperwork and legal details
What Does The Media Think?
Garry Bond, the author of 'Selling a Home Privately in New Zealand' has been interviewed several times on radio (Radio Live and Radio Rhema) as well as book reviews in newspapers and magazines.Listen to the interview on Radio Rhema If the audio control panel does not appear above then click here to listen
During the weekend I read through most of it. Later I will read individual sections again and act upon their suggestions. So far, I have been extremely impressed with the content and presentation of the book - not only because the information in it will be very useful to me, but also because it gives me confidence that I CAN sell my house privately.
R Chapman, Havelock North
Basically the book gave me the confidence I needed to sell the place privately. On my own, I would not have attempted it.
S Murray, Auckland
Regularly updated and reprinted to meet demand, the book is available direct from the author.
TITLE: Selling a Home Privately in New Zealand
DESCRIPTION: The Complete and Practical Guide to Selling your Home Privately
Version: Updated and reprinted 2012
The book, Selling a Home Privately in New Zealand, is currently stocked at larger Whitcoulls stores.
If you wish to stock the book, reseller enquires are welcome. Please email us for more information.
The author's business expertise and desire to make the process of selling as easy to understand as possible, makes this book very readable and user friendly. Home owners all have a different set of circumstances, skills or business experience so this book caters for people from all walks of life and details all of the processes in a logical step by step fashion.